For This 4th OF JULY, WE DECIDED TO SHOW YOU THIS DELICIOUS CAKE MADE OF BLUEBERRIES AND STRAWBERRIES.
1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting or Betty Crocker® Whipped vanilla frosting
1/3 cup fresh blueberries
1 pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, stems removed, strawberries cut in half
- Step 1:Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Step 2Place cake on tray. Frost top and sides of cake with frosting.
- Step 3:For flag design, arrange blueberries on upper left corner of frosted cake to create stars; arrange strawberries in rows over frosted cake to create stripes. Serve immediately. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Betty Crocker’s super moist chocolate cake mix (the4letters.wordpress.com)
- Watermelon Cake (kissmyingredients.com)
- Gluten free ginger snap cakes (bittersweetiepie.wordpress.com)
- Tummy Tuesday! Ice Cream Cone Cakes (5power.org)